Moosewood Restaurant is an internationally famous restaurant which has produced 12 vegetarian cookbooks (with over 6 million copies sold) highlighting their natural vegetarian, seafood, and ethnic cuisine. The restaurant has been named one of the “thirteen most influential restaurants of the 20th century” by Bon Appétit magazine.
Vegetarian, pescatarian, raw and organic dishes make up a menu that is created daily depending on what fresh ingredients are available. Recipes are constantly adjusted and improved, making each visit to Moosewood a unique and delicious dining experience.
Reservations and Hours
Reservations can be made online at OpenTable.com or by walking in. Please call in advance if you have a party of 8 or more.
- Monday – Saturday from 11:30am – 3:00pm
- Sunday – Thursday from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
- Friday and Saturday from 5:30pm – 9:00pm
Bar and Café at Moosewood
- Monday – Thursday from 11:30am – 8:30pm
- Friday and Saturday from 11:30am – 9:00pm
- Sunday from 5:30pm – 8:30pm
Closed on Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, dinner on the Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day.
Discounts at Moosewood
- College Student Discount Thursdays – 25% off with college student ID
- Senior Citizen Discount – 10% off any day