Luxury Camping in a Beautiful Cabin
- 15 minutes from Ithaca
- 10 minutes from State Parks
- 20 minutes from Wine Trail
- A main floor and a loft, sleeps four, fully furnished.
The Experience is “Luxury” because:
- You will be staying in an awesome log cabin on a beautiful pond, fold out futon couch sleeps two downstairs, and the two single futons in upstairs loft sleep two more.
- Electricity, microwave, toaster oven, mini-fridge, television with DVD player (but no actual tv reception), hot plate, plus a coffee maker.
- Cell phone reception on property (hit or miss in cabin).
The Experience is “Camping” because:
- There is a (clean and roomy) “Port-a-John” in an out-building.
- There is a gravity-fed “solar” shower and sink (hot showers 10 minutes away in State Parks).
Fees: $85/night (2 people) $10/person/night over two people. Linens are extra. Call (607) 220-7938, or book through Air BNB (Spencer, NY in search).