It's a Wine-ter Wonderland in Ithaca!
Looking to come to Ithaca and Tompkins County this winter? Take advantage of Wine-ter Wonderland and feel like a local during your stay!
Ithaca is known for its wineries and extremely local ‘vibe,’ and we want to give you the chance to experience both! Feel like a local with a Cayuga Wine Trail 'Vino Visa' and a Local First Ithaca 'Guide to Being Local' book included with any mid-week overnight stay (Sun-Thurs; 2 night minimum). These coupon books include free samplings at local wineries, discounts at many of acclaimed Ithaca staple restaurants and attractions, and much more!
The books will be available upon check in at any of our lodging partners below. Make sure you're using the lodging codes with our Wine-ter Wonderland lodging partners when booking!
Wine-ter Wonderland Lodging:
- The Inn & Spa at Gothic Eves: Use promo code WINETER in reservation note
- Country Inn & Suites: Use promo code WINETER in reservation note. (Blackout dates 2/14-2/16)
- Mary Hunt House Bed & Breakfast: Use promo code WINETER in reservation note
- Owl Moon Cottage: Use promo code WINETER in reservation note
- Tenwood Lodge: Use promo code WINETER in reservation note
- Super 8: Call 607-273-8088 and mention LTSM for reservations. Blackout dates 4/25-4/28.
- Hilton Garden Inn: Use promo code WINTER (no extra 'e'!). Breakfast for two included.
- A Cayuga LakeFront Inn: Use promo code WINETER in reservation note
- Fairfield Inn: Rate codes for calling hotel direct: King Room 'ERVX'; Queen Room 'XEAA'. Blackout date 3/30.
- Lamppost B&B: Use promo code WINETER in reservation note. Blackout dates 3/5-3/9 & 3/26-3/29.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton: Use promo code WWP in reservation note.
- Statler Hotel at Cornell University: Use promo code WONDERLAND in reservation.
Winter Wonderland ends April 30, so book your stay soon!
Looking for things to do during your stay? Check out Ithaca Events!
Interested in learning more about Ithaca? Check out our 2017 Visitors Guide.