- Enjoy miles of trails through woods and fields along gorges and streams, surrounded by natural habitats on our 120 acres.
- Climb TreeTops, our six-story tree house and get a bird’s-eye view of the forest canopy.
- Meet our live Animal Ambassadors and find out about their places in the ecosystem.
- Learn about the ecology and history of the plants and animals that make the Cayuga basin their home in the exhibits inside our historic Lodge.
- See what lived in Finger Lakes over 300 years ago in our “Cayuga Lake: Past and Present” pair of 650-gallon aquaria.
- Explore the complexity of our environment and the effects of climate change on the fauna and flora of Upstate New York.
Discover more at CayugaNatureCenter.org
Summer (Memorial Day - Labor Day): Daily 10am - 5pm
Winter (Labor Day - Memorial Day): Thu - Mon 10am - 5pm (closed Tues. & Wed.)
Just 15 minutes from downtown Ithaca on Route 89, three miles south of Taughannock Falls.
For the safety of our visitors and Animal Ambassadors, no pets are allowed.
A proud member of the Ithaca Discovery Trail.