Visit the Popular Ithaca Collegetown
Often dubbed one of the best college towns in the United States, Ithaca is a student’s dream school location. Between the breathtaking waterfalls, the tight-knit community-feel, and the nightlife, it’s no wonder why nearly 20,000 young adults choose to call it home for two-four years.
Collegetown, an off-campus area commonly populated by Cornell University students, offers a special gathering place outside of campus for dining, hanging out, and shopping. There are even college apartments located within Collegetown so you can live off campus, but still be within close walking distance.
Need a morning coffee and some carbs to energize your day? Stop by the aptly named Collegetown Bagels for some of the most unique bagel creations around. Out late enjoying the Ithaca nightlife and need something to soak up the night’s libations? College Town Pizza is open until 3 AM on weekends serving delicious pies and slices. Cramming for exams and need something sweet delivered to your door? Call up Insomnia Cookies and reward your hard work at midnight. There is no shortage of delicious food to be devoured in Collegetown, and with culturally diverse menus, you’re sure to find something that reminds you of home. Here’s an example of the variety of options at your disposal when you venture out to Ithaca Collegetown.
Ithaca Collegetown Dining Options
- Collegetown Bagels – bagels, sandwiches, salads, baked goods, and coffees
- Jack’s Collegetown Grill – appetizers, burgers, poutine, mac & cheese, and more
- Oishii Bowl – Japanese rice, veggie, and noodle bowls
- Souvlaki House – Greek and Italian cuisine, gourmet pizzas, and subs
- Rulloff’s Restaurant – burgers, comfort food dinners, wings, and specialty cocktails
- College Town Pizza – pizzas, pastas, burgers, and desserts
- Wings Over Ithaca – wings, sandwiches, and salads
- Insomnia Cookies – cookies, cookie cakes, ice cream sandwiches, and more
- Carriage House Café – weekend brunch, baked goods, coffees, and teas
- Café Pacific – Japanese cuisine including sushi and noodle bowls
- Aladdins Natural Eatery – Greek, Middle Eastern, and Italian fare
- Sangam Indian Restaurant – curries, naan, and rice dishes
Ithaca is home to some awesome nightlife, featuring unique cocktails, live music, trivia nights, and so much more!
Ithaca is known for being one of the most accepting, loving places in the United States. Come visit Ithaca, where pride extends far beyond the month of June!