Fine dining or fast food. Bakeries or pubs. Whatever type of dining you're looking for, find it here in Ithaca & Tompkins County!
Important COVID-19 update: Following NY State Department of Health guidelines, bars and restaurants are closed for dine-in service until further notice. Many restaurants continue to offer a limited menu of takeout options at select hours of operation during the period of closure.
Enjoy Foodie Paradise
We crunched the numbers and it's true: Ithaca, NY has more restaurants per capita than New York City! It's a delicious statistic that hints at the variety of local restaurants and tells us something fundamental in the Ithaca psyche--Ithacans are passionate about food. Whether you are searching for classic American bar & grill style food, or just-like-mama-made-it Italian, there's a restaurant for you. Have an adventurous appetite? Ithaca features an incredibly diverse line up of restaurants, including Mediterranian, Ethiopian, and Asian inspired options. If you're looking for a late-night meal, several of the pubs and bars in Ithaca serve up delicious meals to pair with their signature cocktails. With so many places to eat in Ithaca, you'll need to visit us more than once. But don't worry; we know that as soon as you've tasted the incredible variety of dining options here, you'll want to come back for seconds anyway!
Ithaca Area Dining Highlights
Restaurants offering modified Food Pick-Up Menus, this is only a partial list.
For a full list of Downtown Ithaca Take-Out and Delivery options: www.downtownithaca.com/takeoutdining/
- Ithaca Beer Co - 122 Ithaca Beer Dr, 607-273-0766
- Coltivare - 235 S Cayuga St, 607-882-2333
- Simeon's American Bistro - 224 E State Street, 607-272-2212
- Gola Osteria - 115 S Quarry St, 607-273-0333
- Hazelnut Kitchen - 53 E Main St, Trumansburg, 607-387-4433
Great Burger Spots
- Ithaca Ale House - 111 N Aurora St, Ithaca
- Glenwood Pines - 1213 Taughannock Blvd, Ithaca
- Ithaca Beer Co - 122 Ithaca Beer Dr, Ithaca
- Red's Place - 107 N Aurora St, Ithaca
Yummy Vegetarian/Vegan Stops
- Moosewood Restaurant - 215 N Cayuga St, Ithaca
- Northstar House - 202 E Falls St, Ithaca
- Thai Basil - 118 W State St, Ithaca
- Hawi Ethiopian Restaurant - 113 S Cayuga St, Ithaca