Listen to Ithaca
Cider, wine, arts & music. Hear stories from the makers & experts who call Ithaca home.
Cider Chat: A podcast for cidermakers and enthusiasts
- Episode 196: Goat Zen to Cornell
- Episode 198: Becoming a Pomologist with Dr. Greg Peck of Cornell
- Episode 199: Bellwether Cider Since 1996
- Episode 201: Ian Merwin PhD of Black Diamond Cider
- Episode 202: Walkabout at Redbyrd Orchard Cider
- Episode 203: The Business of Cider at the Finger Lakes Cider House
- Episode 204: Steve Selin of South Hill Cider
Hard Core: A Cider Podcast by Heritage Radio Network
The Fingers Lake are known for wineries. Ithaca is known for its beers. But the newest, most impressive beverage addition to the region is craft cider, made from New York's most delicious apples and fruits! Come taste yourself!