Webinars and Learning Tools
For tourism business owners and employees looking for ways to expand your skillset and plan for recovery, here are links from our associates in the travel, tourism, and hospitality industry.
eCornell Webcasts on Navigating COVID-19:
- THE HOTEL INDUSTRY IN RECOVERY: Travel in an Uncertain Future
Monday, May 4, 2020 at 12pm ET Register Now
- BACK ON TAP: Strategizing the Reopening of Your Taproom or Brewpub Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 1pm ET Register Now
- Full list of eCornell keynotes from industry experts including tops of entrepreneurship, food & wine, and women leaders
From the Tompkins Chamber:
- L.E.A.R.N: COVID-19 Business Readiness Webinar Series
- COVID-19 business resources with links to county and state information
On-Demand Agritourism Training from Escapemaker:
- Webinar training for farmers, restaurateurs, bed and breakfast owners, wine and craft beverage. Special offer: $1 pay-what-you-wish through May.
Presentation decks from Destination on the Left's Virtual Summit organized by Break the Ice Media:
- Food Tourism Marketing in a Post-pandemic Era
- Consumer First Marketing Concepts for Tourism
- Post-Pandemic Marketing – Future Proofing for the Evolving World of Travel
COVID-19 Weekly Industry Updates from Destinations International
Free Hospitality training: Ithaca/Tompkins County - Visitor Journey A2D™
Complete online modules at your own pace and then join us for a fun, virtual live class where you can connect with others in the industry. A2D is a FREE, two-part program open to everyone. See FAQ for the A2D Tourism Training
Reservations for the live class are required and there is a limit per class. To see all times and/or RSVP, please log-on to ithaca.visitorjourney.com. We have set aside the below dates for virtual live classes: April 30th, May 6th, 12th, 21st, and 28th.