Connect with Visit Ithaca
The Ithaca/Tompkins County Convention & Visitors Bureau (Visit Ithaca) promotes visitor-ready accommodations and attractions across Tompkins County. Our staff promotes leisure travel, group travel, supports meeting planners, and operates two Visitor Centers -- currently the Overlook at Taughannock Visitor Center is open daily weather permitting, and the Downtown Visitor Center is open Thurs-Sat.
Zoom backgrounds showing Ithaca and Tompkins County
Useful links for Visit Ithaca tourism partners
See list here as a printable PDF.
To view the events calendar or submit an event:
Getting started, if you’re new to submitting events: www.visitithaca.com/ithaca-events-getting-started
• You must include a picture (displays 290w x 200h); images w/o text or logos will format best.
• NEW: You may submit events that you are hosting virtually or as a hybrid experience
• Submitting 10 days or more in advance is best; most events are reviewed/approved within 48 hours
• You may sponsor an event for $25/week
• Fill in as many filter fields as you can; only accepts 1 hashtag
• Contact Maia@VisitIthaca with questions or for assistance.
For all partners listed on the Visit Ithaca website, utilize the Extranet to:
• Update your listing description and images
• Respond to media and service leads; RFPs for accommodations
• Update your contact information
• See reminders from Visit Ithaca
For lodging & accommodation partners:
Login using www.visitithaca.com/user
• Update your Availability calendar
• Submit to Package & Deals (note: April-June 2021 this page will redirect to the Retreat to Ithaca campaign landing page)
Hospitality training: Ithaca/Tompkins County - Visitor Journey A2D™
This program focuses on serving visitors to Tompkins County, but is open to anyone.
To register in the A2D Learning Center or to continue your program: Ithaca.VisitorJourney.com
View Digital Rates for 2021
Farm to Fork Tourism Partners
Agriculinary Microgrant Program
Microgrants of up to $500 will be available to farm and agriculinary businesses looking to start new agriculinary enterprises or to market or expand existing enterprises. The purpose of the grant is to help kick start new farm ventures or expand existing ventures, with a focus on initiating or expanding agriculinary tourism opportunities in Tompkins County. Your business must be located within Tompkins County.
The 2021 Microgrant Program is currently on hold.
2020 Microgrant Application
Rolling applications accepted from February 1, 2020 until Sept 1, 2020 or until grant funding is expended. *There are many changes to the microgrant application this year. Please read the grant in its entirety.*
Other agriculinary partner resources available here.
Have questions about Farm to Fork or Agriculinary related programs? Please contact Erin Rafalowski, Director of Marketing at email@example.com