Zoom backgrounds for Ithaca
Sometimes Ithaca is a state of mind. Whether you want to channel those feelings from college, camping, or relaxing in front of cascading falls -- have fun with these virtual backgrounds!
Zoom across Ithaca and Tompkins County
More Ithaca Zoom background options:
- Virtual backgrounds from Downtown Ithaca Murals
- Virtual backgrounds from Cornell Alumni
- Virtual backgrounds from Ithaca College
How to use Zoom backgrounds:
- Download the Zoom app, and click on the settings (gear) icon in the top right corner of the window.
- Choose Virtual Background on the left side of the home screen.
- Click on the plus (+) sign listed to the right of Choose Virtual Background, select Add Image, and navigate to where your desired photo or video is on your computer.
- Select the file and click Open. The image will appear for your use in the Zoom gallery.
Zoom Desktop Client
- In a Zoom meeting click the ^ arrow next to Start/Stop Video.
- Click Choose a virtual background...
- Tap the settings gear icon on your Zoom Room controller.
- Tap Virtual Background, then tap the background you would like, then tap Done.