Spend Valentine's Day with your partner, friends, or even yourself – because self-love comes first! No matter your romantic situation, there are events happening in and around Ithaca for everyone! Enjoy an intimate dinner out, a fun weekend brunch, or even stay a night or two in local lodging. From food and drink offerings to the theater and local art, you're sure to find something to do for Valentine's Day this year.
Unique Dates and Drinks
Through February 19: The Ding Dongs. This month, Brenda Withers bends reality with wit and mystery at the Kitchen Theatre.
Through February 26: The Alchemy of Art Exhibit at State of the Art Gallery. Thirteen member artists of the State of the Art Gallery present The Alchemy of Art, an exhibit celebrating the magical transformation, creation, and combination involved in artmaking.
- February 14: Valentine's Day Raclette Night at South Hill Cider. You will receive a platter of smother-able bites with a mini Raclette burner to join in on the fun of melting your own Raclette and creating perfect hot cheesy bites. Perfect date night, friend night or cheesy dinner!
- February 14: Valentine's Day for a Taste of Italy: Wine Pairing Dinner! at La Tourelle. An extraordinary partnership between La Tourelle’s Executive Chef Ryan Solein and FLX sommelier, Laura Winter Falk, will be sure to make this a night to remember.
- February 16 & 23: Thursday Karaoke Night at Kilpatrick’s Publick House. Karaoke with Bob Higgins from Elephant Sound. Thursday Drink Specials. Voted Best Karaoke on Thursday nights by the Ithaca Times.
- February 17: Friday Night Music in “The Shire”: Notorious Stringbusters. Foot stompin’, stage trompin’ music at Hopshire Farm & Brewery.
- February 17: Make a Night Light at Gourdlandia. It's easy to make a beautiful night light from a gourd! Come find out just how fun and satisfying it is to drill lots and lots of tiny holes.
- February 17- March 31: Chef’s Table Tasting Dinner with Northfolk at The Gallery. Join them on Friday evenings for a thoughtful five-course dining experience prepared by Chef Daniel Medina. Only 14 seats per dinner; tickets are required. Choose a standard or vegetarian menu and an optional local beverage pairing add-on.
Lovely Experiences and Delicious Dining
All Things Chocolate at Rasa Spa! Chocolate wraps and facials are 15% off Monday-Thursday and 10% off Friday-Sunday this month!
Experience Valentine’s Day at La Tourelle. Make this Valentine's one to remember at La Tourelle Hotel & August Moon Spa. Enjoy a room of your choice, couples massage at August Moon Spa, dinner at the Bistro, and breakfast in bed! The Valentine's Dinner Package is available Thursday-Sunday Only.
- Stay and Play in Ithaca and Cortland this winter! Download a free digital pass and snag the coolest deals around.
Local, Seasonal & Specially Made Gifts
Rashida Sawyer Bakery: Surprise someone special with sweet treats from Rashida Sawyer Bakery.
Red Feet Wine Market: The knowledgeable and friendly staff will help you select a wine, cider, or spirit to pair with whatever dinner or mood you’re setting at home.
- Sunbeam Candles: Order a seasonal and specially made candle from Sunbeam Candles perhaps a rose shape candle for Valentine’s Day. Each rose is designed exclusively for Sunbeam Candles by their own in-house sculptor.
- Business is Blooming: Flowers are sure to make anyone smile. Make sure you preorder your flowers for your partner.
- Sparks and Embers: Swing by Press Bay Alley and you will find the perfect gifts for self-care and self-love. Remember to treat yourself, you deserve it.
- Handwork Gallery: Shop online or in-store for beautiful one-of-a-kind pieces for your favorite people. Choose from a vast selection of artisan made jewelry and other unique gifts.