Connect with Visit Ithaca
The Ithaca/Tompkins County Convention & Visitors Bureau (Visit Ithaca) promotes visitor-ready accommodations and attractions across Tompkins County. Our staff promotes leisure travel, group travel, supports meeting planners, and operates two Visitor Centers -- we are here to help you plan a visit to Ithaca and to make the most of your time while you are here.
Farm to Fork Tourism Partners
Agriculinary Microgrant Program
Microgrants of up to $2,000 will be available to Tompkins County-based farms, food/beverage producers, and restaurants that use locally-sourced ingredients. The purpose of the grant aims to promote overnight tourism while showcasing Tompkins County's incredible agriculinary offerings.
2023 Microgrant Application and full details
For questions or more information, contact Business & Workforce Development Specialist Cloud Kelley at CKelley@TompkinsChamber.org.
Useful links for Visit Ithaca tourism partners
View the events calendar or submit an event: www.visitithaca.com/events/submit-your-event
Events should be held in Tompkins County, NY. Visit Ithaca is the official destination marketing organization for Ithaca and Tompkins County, promoting the attractions, businesses and events within the county.
- We recommend submitting events at least 10 days in advance; you may submit events up to a year in advance.
- If you already have credentials to login to the Visit Ithaca extranet, please submit your event directly through this partner portal. You may also edit events in the extranet.
- At least one image is required for all events, 4:3 ratio. Image size requirements call for a maximum of 1920 x 1080 pixels landscape, JPG format at 72 DPI. Minimum size is 720 x 576.
- Please avoid using images with text or logos. The site is designed to be responsive on multiple devices parts of your image may get cut off.
- Events are typically reviewed within 48 hours and you will receive a notification after your event has been approved or rejected.
- Contact Maia@VisitIthaca with questions or for assistance.
For all partners listed on the Visit Ithaca website, utilize the Extranet to:
• Update your listing description and images
• Respond to media and service leads; RFPs for accommodations
• Update your contact information
• Submit events to the events calendar
Hospitality training: Ithaca/Tompkins County - Visitor Journey A2D™
This program focuses on serving visitors to Tompkins County, but is open to anyone.
To register in the A2D Learning Center or to continue your program: Ithaca.VisitorJourney.com
View Travel Guide and Digital Rates for 2022-2023
Hospitality Kindness Campaign #TompkinsTogether
Working in the hospitality industry is not easy, made even more challenging by the changes brought on by the coronavirus pandemic. To ensure hospitality workers know their work is valued and appreciated, Tompkins Chamber, Visit Ithaca and the Downtown Ithaca Alliance have launched a campaign to support people working in the industry.
The goal of this campaign is to spread kindness, encourage patience and raise awareness that businesses are experiencing real staffing challenges. The aim is to show the humanity of the people who cook, serve and work hard to provide residents and guests with a positive experience in the greater Ithaca area. While gentle, the campaign is designed to be honest and direct.
#TompkinsTogether is meant for the entire community and foster a sense that we are all in this together.
You will see posters, window clings and messages across Ithaca and the surrounding communities. If you are interested in showing support and encouraging kindness at your business, to request materials contact us.