Useful links for Visit Ithaca tourism partners
View the events calendar or submit an event: www.visitithaca.com/events/submit-your-event
Events should be held in Tompkins County, NY. Visit Ithaca is the official destination marketing organization for Ithaca and Tompkins County, promoting the attractions, businesses and events within the county.
- We recommend submitting events at least 10 days in advance; you may submit events up to a year in advance.
- If you already have credentials to login to the Visit Ithaca extranet, please submit your event directly through this partner portal. You may also edit events in the extranet.
- At least one image is required for all events, 4:3 ratio. Image size requirements call for a maximum of 1920 x 1080 pixels landscape, JPG format at 72 DPI. Minimum size is 720 x 576.
- Please avoid using images with text or logos. The site is designed to be responsive on multiple devices parts of your image may get cut off.
- Events are typically reviewed within 48 hours and you will receive a notification after your event has been approved or rejected.
- Contact Maia@VisitIthaca with questions or for assistance.
For all partners listed on the Visit Ithaca website, utilize the Extranet to:
• Update your listing description and images
• Respond to media and service leads; RFPs for accommodations
• Update your contact information
• Submit events to the events calendar