Submit Your Event
- Events should be held in Tompkins County, NY. Visit Ithaca is the official destination marketing organization for Ithaca and Tompkins County, promoting the attractions, businesses and events within the county.
- Events and venues must be open to the public and of interest to visitors from outside of a 50-mile radius, not just geared to local residents, and/or encourage attendees to obtain an overnight stay.
- Political fundraising events and religious services will not be approved for the calendar.
- We recommend submitting events at least 10 days in advance; you may submit events up to a year in advance.
- If you already have credentials to login to the Visit Ithaca extranet, please submit your event directly through this partner portal. You may also edit events in the extranet.
- At least one image is required for all events, 4:3 ratio. Image size requirements call for a maximum of 1920 x 1080 pixels landscape, JPG format at 72 DPI. Minimum size is 720 x 576.
- Please avoid using images with text or logos. The site is designed to be responsive on multiple devices parts of your image may get cut off.
- Venue is the physical place where your event is happening. Use the Location field if your Venue is not appearing in the dropdown list and/or to provide additional details for specifically where your event is taking place.
- Events are typically reviewed within 48 hours and you will receive a notification after your event has been approved or rejected.
- For assistance, contact Maia Consolo.