Awards & Mentions
Ithaca is Best Known For...
- October 2019: Ithaca featured in "Best Small Cities in America to Visit for a Weekend" on Thrillest Travel.
- June 2019: Ithaca named one of the "Top 10 American Cities for Family-Friendly Travel" by Forbes.com
- March 2019: Ithaca named to the “Top 100 Best Places to Live” list by Livability.com.
- July 2018: Ithaca name the prettiest town in NY on Architectural Digest’s list of “The Prettiest Town in Every US State”.
- April 2018: Ithaca named to Carrentals.com’s “Favorite Family Road Trip Destinations” list.
- March 2018: Firelight Camps mentioned in list of “10 Luxury Glamping Resorts that Up-The-Ante On Style & Comfort” by Jetsetter.com.
- March 2018: Ithaca chosen as a “2018 Featured Destination“ on DatingAdvice.com.
- March 2018: Ithaca named to the “Top 100 Best Places to Live” list by Livability.com.
- February 2018: Ithaca named to a list of the “Top 50 Most Underrated Cities to Visit in the US” by Thrillest Travel
- December 2017: Firelight Camps was chosen as the “Best Yoga Retreat in New York” by Shape.com.
- 2017: Ithaca was awarded the title of one of the United States’ Top Emerging Nature Destinations at the Luxury Travel Guide Awards.
- January 2017: Ithaca Beer Company’s ‘Flower Power IPA’ was named one of the “25 Most Important Craft Beers Ever Brewed” by Food & Wine Magazine.