Fine dining or fast casual. Bakeries or pubs. Whatever type of dining you're looking for, find it here in Ithaca & Tompkins County!
Enjoy Foodie Paradise
We crunched the numbers, and it's true: Ithaca, NY, has more restaurants per capita than New York City! It's a delicious statistic that hints at the variety of local restaurants and tells us something fundamental in the Ithaca psyche--Ithacans are passionate about food. Whether you are searching for classic American bar & grill-style food or fine dining and Italian, there's a restaurant to enjoy. Have an adventurous appetite? Ithaca features an incredibly diverse lineup of restaurants, including Mediterranean, Ethiopian, and Asian-inspired options. You'll also find creative bartenders mixing up signature cocktails utilizing seasonal flavors. With the incredible variety of dining options here, you'll need to visit more than once.
Ithaca Area Dining Highlights
If you are interested in brunch, check out these options
- Angelhearts Diner - 401 E State St, Ithaca, serving breakfast all-day
- Bistro at la Tourelle - 1152 Danby Rd, Ithaca, full-service breakfast and brunch every day from 7:30 am - 2 pm
- Coal Yard Cafe - 143 Maple Ave, Ithaca, serving breakfast/lunch
- Dolce Delight - 1080 Danby Rd, serving breakfast until 3 pm
- Waffle Frolic - 146 E State St, Ithaca
Check out more delicious Ithaca breakfast & brunch recommendations here!
Creative Vegetarian/Vegan Menu Options
- Moosewood Restaurant - 215 N Cayuga St, Ithaca, with outdoor seating available
- Northstar House - 202 E Falls St, Ithaca, with outdoor seating available
- Thai Basil - 118 W State St, Ithaca
- Hawi Ethiopian Restaurant - 113 S Cayuga St, Ithaca
Recent winners of the Best Of Ithaca from the Ithaca Times
Black-owned businesses and points of interest.
As you are out and about in Ithaca and Tompkins County, please remember to be kind to service workers. #TompkinsTogether is meant to spread kindness, encourage patience and raise awareness that businesses are experiencing real staffing challenges.